There are jobs – and then there are careers. The chances to do the kind of works that adds up to something meaningful. The opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills.
Surrounded by youthful, ambitious, enthusiasts. motivated people, day-in and day-out. That’s the kind of work you can expect to do at Glocal.
Come Join Us, here’s the gateway!
Program Coordinator – Hospitality
We are looking for an experienced Hospitality Skill Program Coordinator to organize and oversee the daily operations of the hospitality training department. You will be responsible for coordinating activities and helping people reach their full potential, focused on ensuring excellent learner’s experience. Excellent communication and organizational skills are vital.
The Hospitality Program Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring efficient and effective implementation of hospitality courses/training/curriculum development/skill development activities and coordination with different stakeholders.
- Experience in a managing training/ skill development
- Knowledge of hotel/restaurant operations.
- Organizing and coordinating operations to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and monitoring expenses.
- Enforce adherence to regulations and quality standards.
- Ensure all records are kept properly and consistently
- Review and prepare reports
- Solid understanding of hospitality procedures and best practices
- Knowledge of quality standards
- Proficient in MS Office and relevant software
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Masters in Hospitality related qualification
- Excellent in report writing, budgeting, program design and implementation
- Good Monitoring and Evaluation skills
- Coordination Skills
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Flexible, highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to work well with others in a team, take initiatives independently
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Financial Management Skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organization and its clients: answering queries, offering advice, and introducing new products. Currently, we are looking for a person who is passionate, committed, self-motivated, and efficient to join our team for the position of Sales Executive.
The major task is to identify business opportunities by identifying prospects, evaluating their position in the industry for the support of enrollment, promotion, retention, and sales goals, establishing and administering programs for recruiting students to academic/non-academic programs. The Sales Executive independently represents the institution to targeted territories, develops and maintains relationships with identified partners within the institution and community, and majorly Strategizes on opportunities to enhance recruitment efforts, work for administrative support and implement identified strategies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals, by providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Reach out to customer leads through better communication skills
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Prepares reports and proposals regarding recruitment and outreach activities, and responds to inquiries from students.
- Perform administrative works as assigned for the projects.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Willingness to Learn
- Skillful Mindset
- Eager to create a difference
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative or fresher’s with a willingness to learn also can apply.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated with excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations and work effectively with diverse populations.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to plan, assess, implement and evaluate programs.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
Apply by December 15th, 2021 by sending your CV, Cover Letter, and academic and skill-based certificates.
In support of the project- Glocal Teen Hero and Glocal International Teen Conference, under the direction of Project Lead, the Project Assistant is responsible to provide operational and administrative assistance to the Project Leader, performs a variety of administrative, coordination and logistical services in support of the operations of the Project, and assists with information management the team.
This post is majorly responsible for providing support to team members throughout the planning and implementation of project and its associated events, including GTH Alumni connection and co-ordination. In addition to this, developing and maintaining relationships with identified partners is one of major role among all mentioned below.
- Planning, and Maintaining documentation related to all the activities.
- Support the operations team in communicating, learning and findings.
- Coordinate and organize schedules of new and continuing programs.
- Creating and updating program schedules and assisting in the planning and managing program events.
- Assists other team members in preparing and formatting documents, including PowerPoint presentations.
- Preparing monthly report, about the progress, activities of GTH Alumni
- Preparing Meeting Minute for every tasks associated with project.
- Obtains and assimilates knowledge of projects, the countries, and regions relevant for work assignments.
- Research, Documentation and co-ordination
- Assist in social media handling, by preparing contents, social media plans and creative collaterals.
- Initiating collaboration and networking, for reaching teenagers of other countries.
- Any other assignment as may be required.
- Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Fluency in English and Nepali Speaking, Writing
- Proposal writing, Report writing, evaluation and analysis
- Significant experience with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills