There are jobs – and then there are careers. The chances to do the kind of works that adds up to something meaningful. The opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills.
Surrounded by youthful, ambitious, enthusiasts. motivated people, day-in and day-out. That’s the kind of work you can expect to do at Glocal.
Come Join Us, here’s the gateway!
Full Time - Graphic Designer
Glocal Pvt. Ltd. is seeking an energetic & dedicated candidate who possesses a flair for graphic designing. The primary duties for the position include designing, creativity, conceptualizing, and advertising. The work also includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, and more.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create designs using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe’s Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong Graphic Design Skills
- Layout Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Acute Vision
- Time-Management Skills
- Communication Skills
- Develop skills in a real work environment by practically applying the skills.
- Possibility of getting employed right after the internship period.
- Gain valuable experience working in a corporate environment; learn about some of the exciting work and projects that exist within the organization.
- Exposure to a fast-paced, collaborative office environment.
Please email your CV and cover letter at
March 05, 2021, by 7:00 PM(Nepali Time)