There are jobs – and then there are careers. The chances to do the kind of works that adds up to something meaningful. The opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills.
Surrounded by youthful, ambitious, enthusiasts. motivated people, day-in and day-out. That’s the kind of work you can expect to do at Glocal.
Come Join Us, here’s the gateway!
Online Course Curator
Glocal Pvt. Ltd. is seeking an Online Course Curator on any subject related with the development of Skills. The primary duties for the position include research, instructional design, course development & monitoring.
- Develop, Design and Launch an online course for GAS
- Provide testing and facilitation mechanisms
- Develop a monitoring system to keep track of participant engagement and completion rates
- Work with the Online Gurus in developing and implementing courses.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research and analysis of market regarding the demand of skills
- Develop a schedule for course development
- Design the courses as per the demand
- Assist in designing courses to the online gurus
- Determine overall strategies for content delivery, instructional activities, and assessment
- Complete detailed course map that identifies all components to each module: existing content, content to be produced, assignments, assessment activities
- Develop explanation of how the course “works,” communication expectations & guidelines, and ways to get help
- Submit report on course map, including weekly topics, objectives and schedule for major course assignments
- Monitoring and evaluation of the online courses
Essential and Relevant Experience for the position:
- University degree in social sciences/ education or relevant discipline with 2-3 years of working experience in the field of education development
- Should have the proper research and analyzing skills
- Proven experience in the field of youth and development
- Youth-friendly and has non-discriminatory attitudes towards working with young people
- Strong writing skills with ability to present in a style that is accessible to readers
- Proficiency both in English and Nepali – Speaking & Writing
Please email your CV and cover letter at
Deadline : August 1, 2020